Friday, June 12, 2009

What photo?????


So the photo for today was going to be me leaving Walmart!!!! I hate that store and every time I go there I swear I won't go back!!! Well today I am not going back!! I don't know what it is about Walmart customers but they are the rudest ever!!! and lets not even go to customer service, I don't even think you can use Walmart and Customer Service in the same sentance...what an oxy moron!! GRRRRR I tried to go there on my lunch to get what I needed for Oliver to go to camp. Well lets just say I was late getting back to work. So as I left today I took a picture with my phone. Well new phone, and I have to actually tell it to save before it will save. My old phone I could take the picture and close it and it was saved. GRRRRRRR So any of you who don't know how I feel about Walmart, please don't ask

No comments: