Sunday, June 21, 2009

This is our living room. Everyone finally decided to do their laundry because they are all leaving to go camping. I guess I shouldn't have done such a good job on my desk. I Think I will be the one left at home to clean up this mess. Trevor is helping Adrienne with her back pack. He is going with her Tomorrow for the girls that are hiking in, and he will be back Tuesday evening. Adrienne will be back Friday. Braden is also leaving tomorrow. He is going to Camp Morrison in McCall, ID. He will be gone for a week, and will be home Saturday. Oliver might come home with him, and we will just need to get him back up there next Sunday. So as you can tell we probably won't be to the Campbell reunion and LLC meeting. I will be a bit lonely, but, will not be lacking in stuff to do.

No comments: