Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Photo of the Day

So this might seem a little weird, but sometimes I really don't like Yoda. He dosn't like to get going in the mornings, the shocks are shot, the windows don't like to roll down... I could go on and on, but we have all had auto's like this. Today I got to drive Yoda to work because I was taking a bike to work for a fellow co-worker. The co-woker has come upon hard times, and his wife just had a baby and he has no car too drive. The bike I took in was Braden's old bike, which was Oliver's old bike. It works fine, but the wheels where smaller than all the others, so we got a new bike for Braden. This co-worker walks to and from work (all winter 2.5 hours one way) and was always there on time, and works hard, and is just trying to get ahead. He was so excited to about the bike, even with the small tires. I wish I could have given himYoda also, or bought him a new bike, but I am not in a position to do that I am just quite a bit more thankfull for Yoda, and should probably think before I grumble a bit.

1 comment:

Dads(2) said...

wow, that's awesome of you!