Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tonight Trevor and I went to a movie. We went and saw The Proposal, I have never laughed so hard! There were some bad parts which really sucks, cuz it was freaking hilarious! Then we got some ice cream. As we were walking back to the car we came around the corner and saw this sky. The picture does not do it justice. I love this color of blue with the little moon. It was a nice time together and a good end to the evening.


OK so you probably are wondering what the heck!!! Well let me tell you. I came home for lunch and there was a bag with dried apricots. So I thought what the heck I will eat a couple. So while checking email I started eating them. Before I knew it I had eaten almost all of them. By the time I got back to work my stomach was filling a little up set, and by the time 5pm came around I seriously thought I wasn't going to make it home. But yes I did! All is well now, nothing like a good cleansing right?!?!?!



Hey guess What Trevor made it home. He may not like it but I am sure glad he is home, and can't wait for my kids to get home. Adrienne will be home Friday, and Braden will come home Saturday. Oliver might come home with him but if not he will definitely be home the next weekend. This is Trevor doing the cross eyed thing, what do you think Olivia?


No comments: