Saturday, June 27, 2009

And see Braden also made it home, and has added to his list of merit badges he needs to complete. He also had a great time. He showed up when I was out meeting one of the camp directors to sign a form that Oliver didn't get signed before he left. So while she was going to finish up her shopping I thought I would just run up to Shopko and get Oliver some fishing tackle. Well Shopko didn't have much of a selection, So I walked on down to Sportsmens warehoulse, and then sprint walked in my flip flops back all the way back around to Babies R Us at the other end of the shopping strip mall area thing which is huge!!! I go back just as she was coming out. The only thing I forgot was the fishing line, Oh well he will have to track that down. Then I went off to Winco, ug!!! in the middle of a Saturday, Have I ever said I hate shoping!!!!


So yes Adrienne did make it home a little later that planned, because of a breakdown on the freeway. I didn't take a lunch so I could leave work a go pick her up, well by the time I was done working at 5 pm she was still not home. She did make it home closer to 6. She had a great time, and now has a lot of stuff to put away!! Have Fun!!

No comments: