Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a day


So today I had a ton at work I needed to get done. The moving season starts the end of May just as school gets out, and doesn't slow down till Sept- Nov. It is total craziness, and a ton of work, that requires attention to detail, and every detail is different. So anyway I went to work about 5:30 to work a couple hours before I took Braden to his ortho appt.
I then went back to work for a few more hours, only to take a break to take him to the doctor for his Scout physical, and then back to work.
So as a reward to Braden to all his hard work, I got him a swirled frozen yogurt, to ease all his high levels of stress. We sure love him.

1 comment:

Dads(2) said...

Wow, that's a good mom right there . . . ! At least you're easing his stress levels . . . .