Thursday, December 22, 2011

One First I didn't see coming!!!

Just in case you didn't catch it here lets try this...
Do you see it now...that is right, Braden baptized his friend!
Braden came up this morning and said to me " I am going to baptize my friend today?"  So for all of you that know Braden he sometimes says one thing, and with a little twist means something else.  I just stared at him trying to figure out what he was saying.  He repeated it three times, and I don't know how many times I repeated it to him, but lets just say it really caught me off guard.  He said "Well you know I can, right?" I replied "yes'' then said "Well I told Dad, he knew about it."  Well there is the breakdown in communication!
Braden and Nathan
Braden, Nathan, Michaela (Nathan's Mom) and Robert (baptizing Michaela)
This is with the missionaries Bro & Sister McMullin.
I wish I could have taken a picture of the actual event, it was so cute, Nathan's younger brother, and Edward were kneeling right in front of the font, with their noses up against the glass, only to have there older brothers in the font.  It was so cute.  The evening was amazing, Nathan's dad was there, and he seemed like a really neat guy.  I hope he follows his son's example!  Over all I was really super proud of Braden and he did an awesome job!

No comments: