Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jumpin' Jungle

 So the pictures aren't that great, but we had a good time.  Katie invited me and Edward out to Jumpin' Jungle a long time ago, but then I had the hysterectomy, and really wasn't up to running around, climbing, and jumping.  Well this morning I went to the doc for my 6 week follow-up, and all was well.  I was released from any and all restrictions.  Jumpin' Jungle here we come!  I talked Braden into coming also, because I knew Katie's older kids would be there also, and I knew that Makade would love to play with Braden. (it is amazing how alike those 2 are).  They all played really hard and had a great time.  I forgot my camera, so the cell phone photos are all I have! 

He loved these little cars!

And the slides & jump houses

Braden and I helped him up the first few times, and went down with him



And then he was on his own, and climbed it in know time!

Just watching some other kids trying to climb up the slied

He fell off one of the toys onto the padded floor, and realized that he could jump around and smash into the wall and even fall and it didn't hurt!

Having a real tough time finding pants that will stay up on the boy, and not be high waters!  

 We had a blast!  I came home so tired and sore.... I think I need to ease into this no restriction thing though, but a good tired /sore though!








No comments: