Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What can you do in 30 minutes?

Day 1 : Chipotle Mashed Potatoes & Beef Tenderloin Kebobs
                                                                        

      Day 2: Papaya & Blueberry Salad W/ Poppy Seed Dressing, Chicken Scampi,  and yes he used a boxed pasta because there was no 3rd cook, but they wanted something for placement.                                                             

Oliver
                                                                  
Austin
Together with one more person they plan to compete in Culinary.  They need to prepare a dish in 30 minutes. 
                                                They have been practicing the last couple days.






Yes even Edward want's in on the action however I don't think he will be the 3rd student.  There will be tryouts to see who the 3rd person will be.










 When all was said and done I did get to taste a little of what they made and yes it was yum. But between him(Oliver), Austin, Paul and his mom(Sherri) they got to enjoy most of it!

2 comments:

Becky said...

YUM! How fun to have someone who likes to cook in the house...share the load! I could still just eat up that little Eddie!

Esther said...

Reading your title I was sure I knew the answer to your question. I know exactly what I can get done in a half hour when my kids are asleep. I guess I was wrong...and I am much more impressed with what Oliver can get done in 30 min. That looked pretty tasty.