Monday, January 24, 2011

I Win

So yes his shirt is too small....the pants fit fine though.  Oh well

Ya here I just had the camera and thought he was being cute talking to Mo-Mo, which now all dogs are called mo-mo



Oliver and the kid! that is what he calls him "Hey Kid"







He just woke up from a nap and he had been sleeping on his hand, I kind of looks like someone slapped him!


NEED GATES FOR THE KITCHEN!!!! MUST HAVE GATES!

I think I have located some from craigslist....I hope.  It was hard because all anyone would post was the gates with the mesh on them and well you have all seen what he dose with those.  I did find some with vertical slats ( one to replace the one at the top of the stairs he has shaken it till I am afraid it won't hold much longer!


The master at work!




ALL I CAN SAY IS "GOOD THING HE IS CUTE!"
So over the past few weeks Edward has stood up on his own, he just didn't realize what he was doing.  Today he stood up in front of me and Trevor and knew what he had done.  He looked so pleased with himself.  Then he did it again and started clapping his hands (he slaps the back of his hands)  We tried to recreate the event and well it didn't happen but we got some fun moments!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I feel like the little girl on "Despicable Me" when she finally gets the unicorn she grabs him and says "You're SO FLUFFY" I just feel like having one of those moments when I see Eddie...if I knock down the space ship can I have him?

Esther said...

i want one!