Monday, January 17, 2011

AMAZING!!!!

Oliver went to get is patriarchal blessing yesterday.  And well I forgot to remind him to fast on Saturday, and I was so worried I had screwed things up super bad, and that the sprite wouldn't be there at all.  I was super worried, and then I totally stressed Oliver out the next morning, and he just took off to get his blessing, and left me and Trevor home (I love cell phones) I call him and ask him to come back to get us.  He thought we had something else to go to, it kind of makes me laugh.  Me up and ready to go some where on Sunday at 9 AM when church doesn't start until 1 pm  what the heck? Only for my boy, he should know better than that!  Well we got there and had a prayer before going in, and I think we were all pretty calm.  The blessing was amazing, all the things I keep trying to tell him and I just can't get it into words.  Again it was just amazing, and I think I was forgiven for forgetting about the fasting thing!  It was truly awesome!  Next week Braden is up for his I hope I will be a little more prepared, and no he does not have his drivers license.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Nate just got his last month. Tim's dad is a patriarch so grandpa got to do it. (And we had all been sick, so we didn't really fast, but tried.) Awesome for Oliver and Braden.