Friday, October 8, 2010


I went to Wall greens today to get a few things and found these ball. I have been wanting to get some little balls for Edward to teach him how to roll back and forth, well when they come in blue and orange who could turn them down.


Ok so I couldn't help my self....yes I got some for Sawyer also you all should be getting them next week.


Edward loves and takes advantage of any opportunity to get into my stuff. He has crawled between the gate (that Braden took down) and the couch.


I left him with the boys while I went to Wall-greens, then the post office.





This day he found the string on my hoodie, and he loved chewing on it. I kept coming back to it.


Here I left my bowl and spoon on the floor, and of course he had to take advantage of that.

OH ya he know what to do with a spoon!

No comments: