Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


















Trevor as Mr. Clean, Beth at a witch, Adrienne as Smurfette, Oliver as a druid priest, Braden as death with light savers, and Edward as our little skeleton!
We had a blast at the ward party last night (Well our 2 dried priests (Oliver and his friend Paul) left early and came home and played x-box) All of Boise is trick or treating tonight, and I refuse to go buy candy because every time I do I eat it, and it is Sunday and I don't want to be running to the door all night, and I know the boys won't do it either. Well I hope you all had a happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Halloween you guys! I guess that is one good thing about living in UT. Our doorbell is quiet tonight :) We REALLY love to look at pics of Eddie! Sydney keeps asking for MORE!

Mary said...

Hey--Can't wait to see all of you next weekend!