Friday, October 1, 2010

7 Months today!


So last Sunday I decided to put him in the tub without his seat, he sat up like a big boy and splashed a lot and had a great time, I don't think we will be using his seat again :)


He has also pretty much grown out of this little chair, the other day I put him in this chair and strapped him in and he turned sideways and grabbed the leg and pulled himself out of the chair.

Trevor has been getting up with him and letting me sleep just a little longer, he loves hanging out with his dad.

Adrienne picked this shirt out for him, it says "I get into everything" with a cookie jar on it. At the time he was just rolling around, and hadn't started crawling, well he army crawls all over the place and explores everything. (he will never get far because he leaves a trail of spit-up) Someone please tell me how to turn the faucet off!


This is his toy basket, he get under the handle and gets stuck, he can roll out or crawl out because he keeps trying to put his head over the handle.


He somehow manages to always get the same sock off, so when he has socks on it is always just a sock and it is always on the same foot!


So he kind of broke my keyboard by hitting it all the time, so since it was still under warranty we got it replaced and we didn't need to send the old one back, so he got a new toy.


Here is was hanging out in the kitchen with me while I fixed dinner, I gave him a heel of french bread, he loved it and it kept him busy for quite awhile.





Tonight (at 7 months) I ask Braden to bring him in the kitchen while I was cooking again, and this is how he was delivered, he does have toys under the blanket. I just thought he was so cute so I took some pictures of him. The first one he is looking up at Braden, I think he was trying to figure out why he did what he did.

Every now and again I wonder what I was thinking, but he is so worth it! He is such a little monkey, and he is so much fun. He is getting very vocal and making a lot of different noises and spitting, he also growls a lot, even when he is eating, yes the spitting and growling. It just makes me laugh, and then of course he keeps doing it. (Maybe I shouldn't have read him "Where the Wild Things Are"

1 comment:

Mary Jarman, LCSW said...

We love your little wild thing!