Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The First Five Months




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

So the other night I was looking through Edward's pictures and was amazed at how much he has changed since he was born. So I thought I would put this together since I am not so good with words here are some pictures. Just a side note when Adrienne was talking in the last video she had ask Stephen to call her if he was free to go on a group date.....well she lost her phone so how could he call......and well on this date she met a different guy. OH well.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I could watch that all day! Thanks for sharing & what a fun thing to keep & watch...I love it! He is SO fun!

Esther said...

This has been a favorite toy for my kids today...he is such a cute one!