Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Baby Shower

So here we are yep we are in Melissa's house (thank you so much)! We were going to have the shower out back in her beautiful yard, and an hour before the shower yep a real was moving into place. Just after everyone arrived the clouds let loose and what a down pour. I think I would know I had to run out to the van and get a bottle for Edward, and I came back drenched!

This is the cake I made for Natalie

cute kids


cousins having fun with Edward (yes he is in there)


Baby shower...Babies required


The honored guest




Hum I wonder what is in the diapers


Not to worry it is just melted candy bars


Lots of fun and game. I am glad I went. I am also very very glad for Melissa's house.
Thanks to Christene, and Melissa for making this a hit, and Thank you Natalie for driving to Juniper for good times!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Thank you I was wondering when you would share pictures of the shower. Natalie is beautiful as an expectant mom, but of course!!!

Becky said...

Beth such a bummer to miss that! You did a GREAT job! Looks like a BLAST and thanks for sharing...I also ALWAYS like to see the pictures of EDDIE! keep 'em comin'!

Esther said...

Thanks for the pictures and for all you did to get the gift together...and I agree with Becky...can't get enough of your little guy :)