Monday, August 23, 2010

Another New Idaho Driver

So yes Oliver took us down to the DMV and we got his drivers license. We did this so he could drive to school and to swim practice. He hasn't got his eagle yet so he won't be driving for fun.
When we got home I went to my computer and found that Oliver left himself logged into facebook. Well I couldn't just let that one go so I posted on his status that he has gotten into a major accident and wasn't allowed to drive until he could get his own insurance and his own car. Well Trevor still being at work, and is also set up to receive any updates from the kids to his phone, got this update and freaked and was calling me finding out what was going on, only to find out the biggest mistake was Oliver leaving his facebook open.

1 comment:

Becky said...

you got me for a second with that one too! congrats olie!