Thursday, July 9, 2009

Party at our house

Bear is home today!!! This is a funny funny story. Monday when I went to the pound I saw him there, and I really did think it was him, but they told be the dog was neutered, and he had a really bad hair cut.

I went back Wednesday, and walked away, from Bears eyes, begging me to take him home, but again was told he was neutered, and no one said any different. (I cried all the way back to work) Went home made more flyer, and went to Kinko's and made a bunch of copies. Dropped copies off and every place I could think of, that was still open. Then this morning I went out a hung more flyers, drove up and down Broadway 2 time looking for Broadway Vet, then went to pickup Adrienne up from the Dentist (another story for another time). While I was waiting there for the dentist, I was telling Adrienne about my search for Broadway Vet. Another person in the room heard me and said "oh they moved, and they aren't on Broadway anymore. By then I needed to get Adrienne home and back to work, on the way dropping off 2 more flyers.

So I am at work for about 1 hour when I get a call from the pound, saying "I really think we have your dog here. He was brought in Sunday, and he was found in your area, and he meets your description." Again I said but that dog has been neutered, in reply no he hasn't! I totally freaked I took off, paid 210 dollars and brought bear home.

Yes we had a welcome home party for him tonight. Dogie biscuits, rawhide sticks, and hot dogs!
We are supper happy, and now just need to go collect all our flyers, and have a flyer burning party. There is always a reason to have a party right!!!

Today they called again. They said I think we really do have your dog






1 comment:

Esther said...

So glad you got your dog back. I've never really been a dog person, and I try to keep my relationship with my dog on a business level, but honestly, I would be sick with worry if I lost her.