Friday, July 3, 2009

CRAZY TRAIN!!!!!

So there is really no picture here. I have been working in very crazy work environment!! We have a GM who when talking you know is lying, to when as what has made you so upset today and Sam replies your breathing was not that far from the truth, Even though it was said with sarcasm, and my reply was me mad no, not me I not upset!! Ok so I guess I lied a bit there, but it was all for the best. I went home for lunch and honestly almost did not come back. When I got back to work Cheryl the office manager said "Oh good you came back!"

So this morning my day off, I get a call because one of our drivers is having a mental breakdown, (a lying GM can do this to you),but there are other issues, and we have another driver on the way to finish his trip, and are flying another one in to drive his truck back, and flying the other driver home. So if you aren't confused, driver B went to take driver A's truck and it broke down. So now me, Sam and Bonnie all go in, and I thought it only appropriate we listen to Crazy Train by Ozzy to help us all chilax!!!

The truck is fixed, customers are all still happy, (a little confused) but hopefully taken care of.

I put in another 3.5 hours of overtime, billing the crazy customers, who imagine this, pay our salary's!! Yes we have a lovely GM who believe it is us first then the customer, that crazy customer who pays our salaries!!!

Come Monday the 4th will be behind us, I hope we all can enjoy the holiday, and remember what we are truly celebrating. And things should be a little better at work. It always seems crazy right before the 4th, and right before Thanks Giving. If people are moving at that time, they want to have it done before the holiday, and it only seems to happen on these two holidays.

Then I get a call from Oliver saying he doesn't want to come home because they are having a 4th of July party up there, dang I wanted him to come home.

I will try to start again this weekend on remembering the picture of the day, and get refocused on what this crazy life is really about, and maybe even start up that crazy thing called exercise!!

No comments: