Sunday, July 12, 2009


Ok our luck with our pets hasn't been so good these past few weeks. The last week of June when Trevor and the kids were all gone, I took the garbage out, yes I can do manual labor. The cats both went into the garage. When I got home from work that evening I went to feed the dogs, both cats came running into the house. They had been locked in the very hot garage all day with out water. Well the last few days I have noticed Nike missing. I kept asking the kids and Trevor if they had seen the cat. I guess they were just thinking I was over reacting because Bear had just run off. Well today I finally convinced them that Nike is missing on the way to church. When we got home today, Braden took Moe out to play with the ball and heard a cat mewing under the house. Yep Nike was under the house. The only thing we can think of was Wednesday when the maintenance guy came over (he has been replacing the fence) he must have gone under the house to check the filter on the furnace, and didn't realize the cat that followed him under the house. So once again our 3 dogs, and 2 cats are all accounted for and safe and sound. And when the fence gets finished, Bear will not be able to get out at all!!!

No comments: