Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

Yes he was tired, and had had enough but I couldn't resist!
All three at once they did have a blast
Ross would not go down the slide without Ben
Yes I got to hold him too

Yes this is Tim, I think he left half of him self at home!!
What a cute kid!!! I think I will keep him for a bit longer!

Jaren really loved the animals

Mary got her holding time in...and she is looking really good


Yes Nate, who is looking great! had fun in Idaho! In this picture you can see Megan's arm off to the left....one of the lions had his eye on her. She could walk, run, or stand there by the exhibit, and she would follow Megan. She would run after her, or just keep her eye on her, and every time Megan would start running there would go the lion. It was cool, but freaky all at the same time.

We (as a group) only had to do one Ross hunt (he was found in the jeep, too short and we couldn't see him though the windshield), but I am sure Ben and Melissa did plenty of Ross hunts. He is a very independent boy, except for going down the slid.






This was going to be the adults...

All the kidos
Some things had to be taken care of....good thing Oliver came to take care of the dirty work!!
(we love you Jordan...REALLY)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow--Busy blogging day! I love it, and miss that baby!