Sunday, April 11, 2010

Edward Stephen Rice



Edward Stephen Rice decided to join our family on March 1, 2010. He is named after his Great Grandpa Edward Moore, and his Uncle Stephen Edward Campbell. It has taken me a while to figure out, and remember what to do with these little guys.

I have having a really hard time wrapping my brain around the idea that I have a baby in the house. I was just accepting the idea that I was pregnant, when he came about 3 weeks early. Well at least he waited until March. Another thing I am having a hard time getting use to is looking down and seeing all that dark hair, however I never get tired of looking at him, or holding him.

Adrienne, Oliver and Braden are loving their new little brother. Braden and Adrienne really enjoy holding him. Yesterday (4/10) while at the zoo, we had a stroller, however he spent little time in the stroller. Braden was holding him in one arm, and shooting video with the other. He is a good big brother, even he had relinquished his title of the youngest now to Edward. He is a very loved baby!!

No comments: