Thursday, June 9, 2011

No time for school!

Finally I can get to the stuff they keep on the table!

I am helping mommy & Adrienne in the yard! 

The ugly purple things my mom dug up!
I love being out side.  I will take one sock or one shoe (he knows now he needs shoes and socks to go out side) to have some one help put it on, once it is on I am all ready to go play! This is the one day Boise got over 80 degrees!
Mom is watering all the flowers we planted...I think running under this cold water is fun.  This day the high was 68 degrees.








"No I won't lay my head back because then I might go to sleep"






Dang I fell asleep anyway!

Fun at the park!

So my big brother has a blanket that has perfume on it, and it gave my mom a head ache, so she took me to the park to make her head feel better!

Adrienne came with us and she is taking a nap!











Look my daddy is here!


 
Happy hour at Sonic....Even I get a drink!


I got my drink all over my clothes, and I am very tired, But had a blast!

No comments: