Monday, May 16, 2011

Me or IT????

So last week we had a few really nice days it even broke 80 a couple days. Then this morning we wake up to rain and dang cold!  Mr weather man says we will hover in the low 60 for a few days, my sister call it "spring is summer fighting with winter and summer always wins in the end" I am just wondering when?  Well because of this fabulous cold snap we had a visitor this morning....

Not  this guy but one like him
 I was getting Edward fed, and cleaning up in the kitchen.  I turn around and I see this guy running across the floor.  First I scream, Edward just copies me and laughs, and Adrienne is dead to the world, like me being killed by this thing would even bother her.   Thankfully Edward threw my flip flop over the gate the day before, so I skillfully toss it onto the spider.  Then I watch...will it just keep going pulling the flip flop along with it?  Is it waiting to see if something more will come raining down on it....nothing it doesn't move, and well neither do I.   What next do I look to see if I actually got the thing, leave it till the boys come home, or get the courage to step on it.

Well today I feel like the elephant, after I got the courage to actually put the flip flop on, I wiped it across the cold wet lawn on the way to the car (not the one pictured above)!

No comments: