Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And he does it again

So yes here we have it a very very happy baby. I just fed him, he had a good time eating, and he was just sitting in his chair playing with his buddies. I was sitting here reading email. Everyone is gone but me and Edward. I Just got done reading Jean Marie's amazing email when he starts crying. I turn around and pick him up. I knew he would have poppy pants, and I knew I would need to change him. He hadn't had a blow out since July 4 after the 5k, only to be followed by Sawyer. I thought that maybe since I had been feeding him sold foods the blow outs were over. Boy was I surprised. The really funny part was, I turned him around to look at the damage, then turned him back around and he just started laughing at me. What a funny kid!! Then comes the question....When does one justify tossing an outfit?

No comments: