Thursday, April 2, 2009

Losing weight and learning to love it

So tonight I decided to walk tonight, and Trevor came with me. He didn't change his shoes so about 20 min. into the walk he was hurting, and called Adrienne to come get hime. So the last 20 min. I decided to try jogging. I went for about a minute, then walked for a ways, the ran again. I did it 3 times, and pushed myself a little furhter each time. My shins are killing me, I think I need some good running shoes.

I have been working out with my wii fitness health coach Mia. She has been kicking my butt, but I am not going to let her win. I know I am still really out of shape, and really over weight ( Mia tells me this 10 days). I am going to run with Susan July 4,2010 in Provo.

1 comment:

Susieq said...

I am so glad you are going to be with me! Keep it going. Have you read the training schedule on the Couch to 5K link on my blog?